Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving 2008



This is the first year since 2005 that we have not hosted Thanksgiving at our house. It was also the first year I have not worked on the night before Thanksgiving!! So, I am thankful for many things....

I am thankful for:

My wonderful loving family.

My beautiful, healthy girls.

My wonderful stepchildren.

My great husband.

My Dog, Sadie.

My beautiful home.

My job.

My health.

Lower gas prices!!!

Transportation so I can easily visit my family.

Internet so I can keep in touch.

Cartoons to keep the girls entertained so I can blog!

In general I am thankful for everything in my life!!



THE TWO BEAUTIFUL GIRLS I AM MOST THAKFUL FOR HALI AND ALEXIS





CHEERS DAD!!!!

Hali with her chocolate milk and Dad with sparklin grape juice!!




Me and my girls!!!!!



Alexis waiting for dinner!!


1 comment:

Joey, Amber, Ken , Ellie, Bruce and Patrick said...

Cute family! Too bad you didn't work the night before Thanksgiving with me...what a slow night.