Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Eve!

We had a nice and relaxing Christmas Eve this year. We met my sister Stephanie and her family at the movie in SLC at 2:00. All of us went to Narnjia except for Gage and Mike. They went to another movie in the same theater. After the movie we all met up at Outback for dinner. Stephanie's in laws, and my mom and brother were also there.
I like going out to eat on Christmas Eve so no one has to clean up dinner mess!! After dinner we headed home and let the girls open their "Christmas Eve" present.





Lexi was very excited to get her christmas moose! She took him out of the package and immediately started hugging him!




You can tell this two little cuties were so excited that Christmas was in the morning! After we took these pictures Hali said, "I am going to bed now, goodnight". She then headed up stairs and crawled in her bed and went right to sleep. Lexi on the other hand wanted me to read her a story first, which I did, then I had to snuggle her for a while, which I did of course! I almost fell asleep with her, but I did get up around 11:00 to make sure Santa could come!









No comments: