Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day to all the great dad's in our lives!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!

We had a great day yesterday. We decided to go for dinner at my Grandma and Grandpa's house in Soda Springs. We spent a about 6 hours in the car yesterday. On the way to Soda I curled up in the back seat to sleep and "let" Tori entertain the girls. (I worked the night before and hadn't been to sleep for almost 24 hours.) Thanks Tori! She is an awesome big sister!
We enjoyed spending time with Grandpa Shuler for father's day and ate some of Grandma's yummy spare ribs. Hali said the prayer with the "usual" words for a blessing, but she added at the end, "And don't forget to bless the tomatoes." Now the funniest part about this is we didn't have any tomatoes on the table. Grandma Shuler decided she better get Hali a tomato. When she brought it to the table Hali said, "See good thing I blessed them in the garden, that is a perfectly grown tomato!" She says some of the funniest and cutest things.
My aunt (Karen) asked if I was writing these things down. I haven't written much down, so I am going to start using the blog to archive her little "thoughts". I am sure I will cherish these someday as her words won't always be so "cute" as she turns into a teenager!!
Back to father's day..... Thanks Mike for being such an awesome Dad to our kids. He is more than just a father, he is a Dad. I think anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a DAD!


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY EVERYONE!

Here are some pics from the ride home from Soda Springs!


Look closely in the bacground to see me passed out!!

No comments: