Sunday, May 23, 2010

Girls trip to Idaho


On my break between semesters I decided to finally go see my girlfriend that I haven't seen in over a year in Idaho Falls. We had so much fun! It was so good my best friend and her
adorable little boys! The girls had an awesome time playing and I had an awesome timing just catching up with Janelle!



Janelle's little boy Brooks is a year older than Lexi and they made the cutest little "couple". They were out in the garage with me and decided they were "going on a date" and got in the car. I love the fact that Lexi is in the driver's seat!!!



We headed home on the afternoon of Brent's birthday and were able to stop in Pocatello and eat at our favorite restaurant BUDDYS! It was delicious and I bought extra pizza for breakfast the next morning.

The waitress even brought out ice cream with a candle for Brent so Hali could sing Happy Birthday to him!! It was an awesome trip!!

No comments: