Monday, December 29, 2008

SANTA CAME!!!!

SANTA CAME! SANTA CAME! TIME TO WAKE UP!

Christmas morning came way to early!!! We awoke the girls early (ie: 7 am) so that Gpa and Gma and uncle Brent could watch the girls open their presents from Santa.


Alexis.... Santa came time to get up!!!!




Hali....Santa came time to get up!!!
Hali got a bike... She said "It is just what I put on my list to Santa!!"


Alexis got a slide from Santa.... she loved it! She also loved the chocolate out of her stocking.

The girls opening presents from Mom and Dad



After we had all the presents open Gma and Gpa headed to my sisters to watch her kids open presents from Santa. We then cleaned up and got ready for Gage, Tori, Gma Kathy and Gpa Gary to come over.

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Oh, you know I'm going to be stalking you now!!! It's fun to have a few posts to catch up on -- I can't believe how beautiful and grown-up the girls are getting...Wow. It's been a while, hasn't it?!

Keep posting -- I'm glad you've started a blog!