Friday, April 17, 2009

Do you ever have one of these days?

IT IS SO HARD BEING A TWO YEAR OLD!




This is Lexi after we dropped Hali off for preschool. This is what she did from the moment I "took" her away from the school.... to the car... in her car seat on the way home.... and once inside the house. She is standing by the door trying to back in the garage. (by the way, I had to use the dead bolt to keep her in!) If you can't understand what she is saying in this clip from my phone..... She is saying, "No, go Bye-Bye." I had to take a video, because after fifteen minutes it was a little hilarious.

So Lexi, here is to future blackmail. I am saving this one for you!

XOXO

Mommy

2 comments:

Amy said...

Sometimes being 2 is nice...you are mad...you scream and cry. Oh wait...I do that too somedays.

Angie said...

I just noticed you were following my blog. You have the cutest kids ever.