Friday, March 6, 2009

Alexis' 2nd Birthday!!

HAPPY SECOND BIRTHDAY ALEXIS






I can't believe how fast time flies. Especially after looking back at Alexis two years ago. Why do they have to grow so fast?
Lexi took a great 3 hour nap in the afternoon so she was extremely happy for her party! Although she is still obstinate... definitely takes after her daddy there!

We ate a little pizza and salad before we opened presents. Although Hali thought we should eat the cake first .... She is my kind of girl!




Minnie Mouse is one of her favorite character so we did a Minnie Mouse party. I didn't make the cake..... I thought about it, but I worked the night before so I went the easy way and went to Baskin Robins and it was a YUMMY cake!







Alexis was so cute opening her presents. She knew exactly what to do. She would go pick a present from the pile and sit in the middle of the floor or on her daddy's lap and open them. Again, she is so big and way to grown up already.










To remember back two years ago.... Alexis was born on March 5, 2007 at 1229 in the morning. She weighed in at 6lbs 6.9 oz and was 18 1/2 inches long. So beautiful and tiny and also with a lot of hair!! I am so thankful for her and the perfect little girl that she is. I hope she grows into a great person one day! I love you Alexis Morgan Salerno.

1 comment:

Nathan, Sheri, Lucy and Clara said...

I can't believe how big she is. How could she be TWO already???? Time passing makes me want to cuss...