Friday, March 20, 2009

The Potty Dance!

A PRINCESS ON HER POTTY!



Lexi got a potty chair for her birthday and last week I decided to get it out.... what was I thinking? I forgot how much easier diapers are.
Lexi immediately got excited and sat on the potty chair without a problem and went potty. I thought to myself that this is going to be way to easy. Well, I thought wrong. She does great as long as I let her run around the house naked as a jaybird. She goes in and sits down and does her thing, but if I put on panties or a pull-up on she totally forgets what the potty is about. I guess I should just let her be naked for the next few months... I am sure everyone will understand when I take her to Target without any clothes on!!!
The cutest little bum ever!

I will keep you posted on the progress... Someday I will be able to say, "no more diapers!"

1 comment:

Joey, Amber, Ken , Ellie, Bruce and Patrick said...

So cute! I love the picture of her reading on the princess potty!