Friday, March 6, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

I unlike my twin sister didn't mind this birthday at all. So I will say it out loud...I turned the big 30 on February 17th! After all I believe age is only a state of mind, and there are still alot of people older than me (especially my twin who I now get to say I am younger than! For years she has made it a point to be the "older" sister, now I am the "younger" sister.... HA!) LOL Steph!

The day was nice and relaxing. Steph and I went with our mom shopping for ourselves which rarely happens. Usually when I go to the mall I spend most of my time shopping for my girls. I got lots of cute clothes thanks to my mom!!!

We then all met at Olive Garden for dinner with our husbands and kids. After dinner we went to Steph's house and had dessert! Mom made my all time favorite, strawberry shortcake, and Steph got a chocolate peanut butter dessert..... YUMMY! Mom is the best cook!

So here is to being 30!!!

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

I thought about you all day in between the festivities for Chloe's big #5!!!!

I'm so not worried about 30 -- bring it on!!