Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Cookies with Cousins!


For the last few years Steph and I have gotten together to let our kids make a mess of our kitchen! This year it was Steph's turn to let the little ones play cookie makers. This is such a fun tradition for my girls. I hope they will always have great memories of their Christmas' as little girls and that they will pass the traditions on to their own families!

Alexis was happy to play with her own little ball of dough for most of the time. She would roll it out, cut a few shapes and then start all over again. I think she snuck a few little bites of cookie dough in here and there also!

My sister with Kylee, Madison and Hali. Yes we are a family of almost all girls! Poor Braeden, although he may get a brother soon!

This is what the reindeer look like!!

Me and my little one!
Kylee striking a beautiful pose for the camera!

Braeden and Hali. Braeden had just had his tonsils out 3 days ago. He is a tough kid!

POTTY BREAK!!
We are also in the middle of potty training Alexis. She could not leave the puppy alone and had to take her to the potty with her..... poor doggy. Now if we could only train the dog to
use the potty also!
p.s. I promise I made her wash her hands before she went back to cookie making!!

And... of course Hali had to be in the picture also!


Kylee was trying to hid in the corner to frost her cookies and the girls all pulled their chairs up behind her! Hali decided it was a cookie train and started singing "chug a chug a choo choo" The little girls of course thought this was great and joined in!
Hali frosted a cookie just for Lexi!

Yummy! We make great cookies. Do you think Santa will like them?

See our clean hands!

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

This is why I need a sister close by!!!!!

So so fun!

Angie said...

Julie, you can come be my adopted sister anytime. Next year we will all meet at my house! 10 kiddos all together making cookies.. Sounds awesome!